Sunday, August 2, 2009

11.5: Thing 6

Boy, this was a challenge for me. I decided to wait until my son came into town so I could play with his iphone without the Apple guys breathing down my neck. He already had a plethera of apps downloaded so I really got a little bogged down in his toys first. LOL I did manage to download a free wikipedia app for his phone - it was very easy to do and I was surprised he didn't already have it downloaded. I have an apple itunes account because I bought my daughter a mac online a year ago - I just hadn't used it for anything else so now I'm hooked up. I want to visit with some other librarians to find out the best course of action in reference to downloading on the itouch(es) we're getting. I imagine most kids will have their own account but I want to have a general account ready. Maybe something easy to remember.

No comments: