Monday, August 3, 2009

11.5: Thing 11.5

I thoroughly enjoyed this trip to the beach - no sand in my swimsuit and nn sunburn!!

1. What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? My favorite discovery was screencasting. My least favorite was Second Life. Still haven't shaken that sketchy guy...LOL

2. How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? Just like 23 Things, I have benefitted from the structure. Had I not jumped in, I would've NEVER done this on my own.

3. Were there any take-a-ways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? Oh yeaH! By commenting on some of the 23 Things group, I leanrded about docstop - very helpful

4. What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? you guys should win an awrd for this - seriously - someone better enter your product into whatever competition it fits in...VERY organized. VERY concise. VERY well thought-out

Thanks for another fun summer of learning!!!

No comments: