Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Imported Comments on Thing 1

For all of you "non-23 Things" bloggsters, you're probably thinking WTH, right? Just bear with me. It's general housekeeping. Apparently I posted comments in the wrong place. Duh. So I'm going to copy and paste them here. Smart, huh? Heeheeheehee...bwahahahaha.

"Not Just Another Pretty Place said...
This is where I 'blog' down. Do I really want all of cyberspace knowing my most private thoughts? My dreams? My vices? OK,if you must know, there was this one time when...oh, wait. This isn't "The Secret Life of Librarians" blog. My bad. Yeah, ummmm, right. Blogging is a valuable tool and I look forward to embracing the Library2Play philosophy."

Note to self. Cut down on the coffee.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

You are funny, funnier, and funniest of all! Your blog really makes me chuckle! Now I am going to attempt to deciper the squiggly letters so I can publish this comment.Can't wait to see your Easter outfit! Spring holiday outfit.