Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Imported comment on Thing 2

Whoa - so there is a difference between a nickname, a blog name, a blog URL and your Avatar name. I swear, I'm going to get through this. Where is that chocolate I hid yesterday....

"Tiger Lilly said...
The 7 1/2 things really hits home with me. The easiest habit for me is naturally the first one - setting a goal. The hardest is the third - viewing problems as challenges. I tend to view problems as problems and get discouraged when the new task doesn't just come easily to me. It's a character flaw! I am a lifelong learner, though so that's what keeps me going.
January 23, 2008 8:37 AM "

So now I'm showing up as Tiger Lilly. Good.

1 comment:

VWB said...

yes, there are a lot of "parts" to a blog...but I think you've got it down now!

Looking forward to more from you...